Thursday, April 25, 2019

[Extra edition] I hate farewell and wish to meet you Spring April 24, 2019




Today, I had a night at my local Gunma, and I flew a car.

I was a boss at work when I became a member of society,
There is also an edge after that,
I did work from time to time below.

The boss's boss
Because it's about the upper side,
Not that there was so much exchange,

It's an intermittent relationship for nearly 20 years since we first met, so

After all there was a sad thing.


This year
Many people quit from their current workplace,
The number of people decreased.


Last month
The dog I had before at my present workplace died.





"The best place to work with a dog!"
And me,
He was the boy who decided to leave the local Gunma.



Even though spring is the season for encounters,
It seems that there are many farewells this year.


But



Keika-chan too,



Also Asagao-chan,

One day they suddenly appeared in front of me.


Surely, meeting also
It will come suddenly from now on.

While watching the falling cherry trees,
I wanted to believe so,
It was a sad spring night.



original Japanese version  → 【番外編】別れを惜しみ、出会いを願う春   2019年4月24日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...