Sunday, April 14, 2019

Asagao-chan, Cleaning Killer April 14, 2019




It is Asagao-chan.










It was Asagao-chan that came to put up the ass in such a feeling,
A network camera that does not connect with the slightly standing tail     April 10, 2019

If I was a little off guard,



Garritt.

It will hurt. . .




Hmm, I guess I've done a little too much. .


Such Asagao-chan,

I cleaned his room today.



Hey, excuse me for a moment






Just Asagao-chan,

He hates vacuum cleaners!



It is a vacuum cleaner here.

Dyson's cordless.
The sound is quite loud ,,,,








When I started cleaning, he was already firm,
he will give a voice of intimidation.

Yes, even in a room with Asagao-chan



I decided to lay a joint mat.



I still do not go in half,

I would like to take it out of the gauge to the room.












Hey, Asagao-chan.
I hope you can get used to it quickly.


original Japanese version  → 朝顔ちゃんお掃除キラーイ  2019年4月14日

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...