Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Mokuren-chan, Idol debut? March 19, 2019




It is up of Mokuren-chan.



She loves to hug.
(Don't go behind the toilet.)




But she hates photos.
(In the back toilet, ,,,,,,the following abbreviations)



The front is something a bit strange.
(Back,,,,,, the following abbreviations)




She loves it so much.



She loves mommy's knees.


*




It has been 5 months since we moved to a new house.



『まどねこ』に憧れて2 新居でも窓辺大好き  2018年12月5日

The windows of the room with Shiori and Kiren face the street.
Even if it is a street, it is a back street and cars hardly pass.

The homeowner of such rental lives on the first floor just below.
Even though there is no interaction at all. Mostly via management company.
But when I meet his face occasionally I will say hello.

Occasionally the other day, when we met each other,
If he say hello to me,

"The cat we see through the window is pretty, white cat.
A neighbor told. "

He said.

It's about Mokuren-chan!

While there is no mommy, she have become an idol in my neighborhood!

No, it's a good person homeowner (parent idiot)


Hey, my dear, my dear, is it?


 

See



See



See


Even when I was participating in animal therapy, I was an idol of motemote-
アニマルセラピー参加  2017年9月12日
今日はアニマルセラピーでした。  2017年10月10日
今日はアニマルセラピーでした。  2017年11月14日
木蓮ちゃんアニマルセラピー参加しました  2017年12月12日
アニマルセラピーについて  2018年1月9日
アニマルセラピー見学に行きました。  2018年2月21日
アニマルセラピーに参加してきました〜  2018年4月10日
アニマルセラピーとわんこ  2018年5月8日
アニマルセラピーとわんこ2  2018年6月12日
アニマルセラピーお休み  2018年7月10日


Well, I'm not a stupid parent, really ,,,


Such Mokuren-chan,

 

She also scratched her ear.
I cold down and scratching her ears Mokurwn-chan February 11, 2019



She improved temporarily and almost disappeared.
I'm worried a little.
I heard that white cats have cancer in their ears,

When Keika-chan settles down, let's have a veterinarian see it once.
She also have eyes.

Hey, Mokuren-chan.

 

Strange face ~



original Japanese version  →  木蓮ちゃん、アイドルデビュー?  2019年3月19日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...