Friday, March 8, 2019

Comic reading "cat and grandpa" reading (with movie spoiled) March 7, 2019

A movie that went to see with my mother the other day

"Cat and grandpa"

Movie 'Cat and grandpa'      February 23, 2019




Manga became an original

Manga"Cat and grandpa" 1 volume
I tried reading.

Nekomaki





Amazon 1080 yen.

If it is an electronic dictionary, it will be 50% OFF, but as it can not be borrowed to my mother or friend, I purchased it with a hard cover.


Daikichi Grandpa and Tama's spring, summer, autumn and winter are drawn.
Feeling like this one volume became the source of the movie, friends Mr. Mr., a postal delivery older brother, a son came and wife 's three times anniversary, people and episodes came in as seen in the movie I will. (Although it is actually the opposite)

Different from movies, Daikichi and Tama are older than movies.
Daikichi was 70 years old, Tama was 6 years old,
In the original, Daikichi is 75 years old, Tama is 10 years old,

It is a very old late elderly person.

The story of Shibasaki Kou opening a cafe, story of Young teacher, the story of the dance hall was not one of the original volume.
(It seems to come out later)

It is surprising that it is a recollection scene, and the story of the grandpa 's young age comes out in the original work.
In 1955 and so on.
How old is Nekomaki-san? . . .


As expected, it was a warm and comfortable manga with a relaxed pattern.


To tell the truth, I do not really like the so-called rural area that everyone closely knows about this kind of close relationship, greeting everyone.
It feels like being monitored somehow ,,,
Because I want to take a distance with other people Because of the withdrawal of communication. .
My parents house was a country house, but it is not this kind of feeling, but recently when my old house is torn down and I do not know anymore, I live there.


Even in the real cat's island (Qingdao), if you read an article that there are troubles about cats although there are only three households,
Ehime Prefecture · Qingdao "Cat's paradise" future The trouble is constantly indeed even after infertility · castration surgery last year ...

Human relations is a pain,

I will think.

I think that it is good to read as a fantasy.
Is it recommended when you become distrustful when human beings are tired of life?


It seems that 5 volumes have been released until now.

Personally, the movie was better.
Facing the problem quite realistically, but still the attitude to accept reality and live is expressing the strength and suppleness of age, and it has suddenly caught me.
The story was also gathered up.


*





It is Mike in the neighborhood.

We met for the first time in a long time.
近所の猫さんとちょっとご飯残した朝顔ちゃん  2018年11月28日

I am out of focus though it is a picture, but I have a cute face.
But my body has been raining recently or it is dirty,
After all I think that the outside cat is harsh.


original Japanese version  → マンガ「ねことじいちゃん」読了(映画のネタバレあり)  2019年3月7日

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...