Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Drug drops once a month, Broadline and Revolution February 18, 2019


It was quite warm today.



It is Shion-chan.



"Warm hospitality is better"



I do not know whether he think ....

But he loves sunbathe.



When going out, it is Shion-chan who often sends at the window.


Well today is the day to put on medicine once a month.
(It was the day before yesterday, it was two days behind)



First of all, this Revolution.
There are for Shion-chan, Mokuren-chan and Keika-chan.

Even if it is  Revolution or Broadline ,,
It's amazing, is not it,
A medicine that lasts for 1 month only by hanging it! !

I wonder whether human beings are like that.
I had influenza medicine on the first floor for a week.
If I drink with a hay fever medicine I have a whole effect of the season, is not it?

Anyway, it's a revolution and it's a great name.
Revolution, revolution! ! T.M.Revolution !!!

(Incidentally, if you look up the broad line, broad-line, wide, wide ,,,,)




"Oh well, are you stupid, are you a medicine?"



"No, it's nyan ,,,,"

Shion-chan and Mokuren-chan are goooood babies who will let me do while saying.
(I'm sorry, stupid mother)



"Pui"



"Tone"



Keika-chan also dislikes medicine, but he let me do it.

She's a nice girl, everyone.


The problem is here ,,,



Something is angry, Asago-chan.



He has the same broadband as before,
ブロードライン投下第2弾!ストロー作戦!!(トイレ画像あり!)  2019年1月17日



Take it out of the box ,,,



Remove it from the bag, it is injection type. (There is no needle)



With the same straw strategy as last time.

By the way, with one ,,,



I was wary of being close for a short distance.



After all it connected to two,



Like this.

As I drooped it seemed that I was concentrating too much in my hand and it was slightly misplaced on the way.



Well, he is mad.



He will be happy with my grandson hands.



How is it, like this.



What do you think?



Does it feel good?
He showed me back.



Does your medicine drip properly?



Ah!



Wet dents found!
I saw your medicine hang down here!
Yes, let's do that! ! !
(Excuse & belief)


Asago-chan, I want to be hugged and get medicated quickly. .
It was autumn that greeted us, but winter is over. .
Let's get along, Asagao-chan. .



original Japanese version  → 月に一度のお薬滴下 ブロードラインとレボリューションと  2019年2月18日

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...