Friday, March 27, 2020

Cats are just relaxing on Norwegian National Broadcasting-  March 26, 2020





It is cherry blossoms on the commuting road.

Corona has finally started to spread in Tokyo. . .

 

It seems that cherry-blossom viewing is not possible.


Avoid going out on weekends,
The beauty salon that was reserved has been canceled.
When does my hair grow up and when does it break?

Well, if you are a woman you can tie it even if your hair grows
I didn't die, so I decided to take it easy.


Interesting news for the weekend of withdrawal decision again,

Norwegian National Broadcasting starts streaming that cats continue to stream video relaxing in the room

It's the Norwegian state broadcast!

NRK Alltid sammen


 

The site looks like this.

When you turn on audio,
Like a radio, song introductions and songs flow, and there's a little talk?
Norwegian? I'm sorry, so unfortunately what I say is refreshing.



Many cats.



It looks like a light brown cat on the sofa, not a rabbit.



From below,



It switches to various angles.

Sometimes, Nyanko passed by. .

cute. . . 😸😸😸


Good, Norway!
Great, Norway! !

I want NHK to be an apprentice! !


I think it's okay to keep it on all the time.


Looking back,






We were real and streaming. .


original Japanese version  → ノルウェー国営放送でただひたすら猫がくつろいでますよー   2020年3月26日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...