Thursday, September 19, 2019

[Extra] Crime prevention for living alone ~ Take out trash with your smartphone and lock it ~ September 18, 2019







Shion-chan and Asagao-chan.

Shion-chan is raising his hand to the new Asagao-chan.

Than before,
It seems that the time when it does not happen even if it is a little closer has increased a little.
















In this way, we could spend a little time in 3 Nyan, although it was a little time.


Well, when he get angry, he get angry.

I hope that he will get used to him a little at a time.


*



There was a big incident at my home today.


In the morning, I went to trash
When I go home,
It was locked!

Why did I leave it open?

I live alone,
Is there only cats at home? ?


At first, I put a cardboard at entrance to  the resource trash.
I thought it had fallen and got stuck on the door key.

Fortunately, there was a smartphone in my pants pocket.

Check the emergency contact information of the management company on the smartphone, make a phone call,
I called a locksmith.

While waiting, I went to nearby Familymart,
Get breakfast with mobile T point,
I ate bread in front of the entrance.

Smartphone!
What would have happened without it ...


So when I came to the locksmith and opened the key,

For some reason two door keys
When both are closed! !

Sometimes one closes with a time signature,
Both are unlikely to close.
Could someone have entered and closed it?

He said.

I got scared and called the police,

To police officers who made police cars,
We went into the house together.


We checked my house,

There was no one.


After all, we do n’t know the cause,
If something happens (it ’s a problem)
I will contact the police again.



I was scared.

I'm scared to remember it now.


What should I do if a strange person comes out?
I looked around the house while pounding.


While waiting for the key to open,

"Is the cats all right?"
"What if a stranger kills cats"
"I don't need money, so cats are safe"

I thought.



In such an emergency,
You really understand what's important to you.

I am cats.



Fortunately, 4 cats were safe.








Asagao-chan, when a police person entered the house, he jumped out of the cupboard and hid.



Even if I call him rice, he doesn't come out.



He managed to return to normal in the evening.



You were scared, okay.

He seems that people other than me are still scared.
Who is frequent urination? (Urine image available) September 3, 2019



Lessons learned this time
・ The house is locked no matter how close you are.
・ Smartphone is always mobile.
・ Do not place the key where the entrance is visible.
     (I used to put it on a clog box until now, but I was told by a policemen.)

I think the smartphone should be lowered from the neck for skirts.
In addition, I'm thinking of installing a security camera at the entrance.




Everyone living alone,
Especially for women,
Please be careful.


To protect important life.



original Japanese version  →  【番外編】一人暮らしの防犯〜ゴミ出しはスマホを持って鍵かけて〜  2019年9月18日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...