Saturday, June 22, 2019

Mom back, Keika-chan back, mother back June 22, 2019


Yesterday, one day yesterday and Mom went on a business trip to Niigata,
Mom is back.
Keika-chan goes to a hotel, Mom goes to Niigata     June 20, 2019
I examined "cat mite tick disease" in 「CAT MEDICHINE」.    June 21, 2019




"Have you finally come home?"



"It was late"



"I was a bit lonely."

While there was no mommy, my mother came and took care of 3 Nyan.



After all Shion-chan seems to have been bad at eating.
He's starting to eat, but he can't get enough.



After all I want to take a hospital,
Hmmm, because he's going to go wild, I'm worried ,,,
It is a place.



That's right, she was eating at that time.



what?
Come here,  Mokuren-chaaaaannn?




Asagao-chan seems to have been adult.



Good.



Suri.



You got used to it.


Keika-chan also came back from a pet hotel in the hospital.



You had a good girl.

But at the hospital,
Part of my back is rubbing
I was told.







Well, that's a wound.
I did not notice when I took her.

Was she caught by another cat? I was told, but because it's in isolation, hey, I wonder if she've scratched herself?



I received a report from a pet hotel.






Pet hotel fee,
It was 9396 yen.



Here is a souvenir of my mother.

ALL  SHEBA!!


original Japanese version  →  ママ戻る、桂花も戻って、母帰る  2019年6月22日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...