Sunday, April 21, 2019

Reading "What is Animal Therapy" April 20, 2019




It is Mokuren-chan.

 

Good evening out of the tunnel.



After entering in April, the number of people decreased at my mom's work,
I am busy and busy and I can not afford it
There was a lot of stress.

Hey, I can take some time today,
I finished reading one of the books I had accumulated.

Here ↓

 

What is Animal Therapy (NHK Books)

Akimitsu Yokoyama


It is a long old book called 1996.
23 years? ?

A psychiatrist who worked at Tokyo Tachikawa Hospital at that time introduced the animal therapy of the Japan Animal Hospital Association (JAHA) to that hospital, and it is a book that spelled about animal therapy.

Actually, I bought it before and read it once, but I couldn't understand everything at once, and I read it again.


As a psychiatrist was written,
"Animal cute animal therapy healing soothing"
Not a floating book, etc.
It is a rigid content based on papers and data.

From the scientific effects of animal therapy, the history of animal evolution, differences in how to treat animals in the West and Japan, and the differences between Christianity and Buddhism that are the background, etc., are widely covered.
I think that the quotations from papers and so on, what I experienced in the therapy or medical field, what I was taught, and my thoughts are all described separately.


There were two writings in this book.

 Also, this is my idea, but from the data that “people who love pets are less likely to get depressed”, people who actually fall into heavy pet loss have the existence of pets in their lives. I think there is a possibility of being distorted somewhere. For example, instead of a child, to heal loneliness, etc. Of course we admit that their role is in pets, but if their role grows larger than necessary, may they be more susceptible to illness if they are lost?

 I thought I was talking to various people related to animals, but I feel that there are two types of animal owners. "Anyone can do it well, an animal can do well" and an "an animal can only do well".

Oh, this is mine
While thinking,
After all psychiatrists are looking at people,
I thought.


By the way ,,,

It seems that Tachikawa Hospital is not currently visiting Animal Therapy.

At Sakura-En in Yokohama, which was introduced in the text as a facility with animals,
A small dog (Shizu dog Hidekun) is still kept, and it seems to be able to receive a visit to animal therapy once a month (as it was two large dogs at the time of writing).

The author seems to be continuing research on animal therapy after that,
It seems that you are currently associate professor at Teikyo Science University.

Faculty Members-Yokoyama Laboratory, Teikyo Science University


I, too,
Mokuren and I volunteered in JAHA's animal therapy activities.

アニマルセラピー参加  2017年9月12日
今日はアニマルセラピーでした。  2017年10月10日
今日はアニマルセラピーでした。  2017年11月14日
木蓮ちゃんアニマルセラピー参加しました  2017年12月12日
アニマルセラピーについて  2018年1月9日
アニマルセラピー見学に行きました。  2018年2月21日
アニマルセラピーに参加してきました〜  2018年4月10日
アニマルセラピーとわんこ  2018年5月8日
アニマルセラピーとわんこ2  2018年6月12日
アニマルセラピーお休み  2018年7月10日

The patient in the hospital and my family looked at Kori-chan and were delighted to see it and I was very happy to see it.
It is a very good activity.

I'm taking a break now, but I think I would like to participate again.

 

Hey Mokuren.


original Japanese version  → 「アニマル・セラピーとは何か」読了  2019年4月20日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...